We are a local Renovation & Remodeling company established in NYC for the last 31 years (Since 1988).
We have a stellar record with the B.B.B. as well with NYC D.C.A.
We never had an Insurance Claim and never a Client Court Dispute.
We are available for any projects that you might have now or in the future.
The typical Renovation & Remodeling project process is as follows:
1. We will visit your project and we elaborate on the architectural plans and scope of work set by the Architect, Designer or you, the client.
2. We provide you with an estimate including all necessary or desirable options as a line items. We revise this document to reflect all the changes.
3. Upon acceptance of all proposed work and charges, we are proceeding with signatures of acceptance and we receive a deposit and you receive a (3) day cancellation notice option as per DCA.
4. In the meantime we Issue all insurance certificates requested by your managing company and any DOB permits if applicable.
5. Notify the building of the work schedule of the work and the commencement date.
6. You notify your neighbors for the work to take place.
7. We are starting the actual work and we will be having a continued working progress.
Dr. W. Ian Lipkin, is the John Snow Professor of Epidemiology at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University and a professor of Neurology and Pathology at the College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University. Lipkin is also director of the Center for Infection and Immunity, an academic laboratory for microbe hunting in acute and chronic diseases. Residence.
Pasquale Malpeso, DMD, P.C. & Wellsom Center. Residence and Office
Maren Jensen, American Former Model, Residence
Alan Cummings. American Actor. Residence.
Rachel Dratch, American Actress. Residence.
Ami Stiller, American Actress. Residence.
ADP Amherst, 6400 Sheridan Drive, Amherst, NY 14221
DEA, Detectives' Endowment Association
Labor Union Offices. 299 Broadway, NYC.
Castle Village @ 120,140,160,180 & 200 Cabrini Boulevard
75 Hallways & 5 Lobbies.
Project name Austrian Consulate General, Offices & Residence.
New York 31 East 69th Street New York, NY 10021
Consulate General of Grand-Duche' de Luxembourg to the United Nations, Offices and Residence. 17 Beekman Place New York, NY 10022
NEW YORK SCHOOL OF INTERIOR DESIGN
170 East 70th Street New York, NY 10021
New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
310 E. 14th Street New York, NY 10003
Permanent Mission of Denmark to the UN in New York. Residence.
666 Third Avenue New York, N.Y. 10017
Rogosin Institute, Offices.
504 East 74th Street, 5th Floor New York, NY 10021
Temple Gates of Prayer, Synagogue
38-20 Parsons Blvd, Flushing, NY 11354
The Nightingale-Bamford School,
20 East 92nd Street, New York NY 10128
We will work with you to meet deadlines and coordinate with other related projects. We will maintain open communication with you to keep you up to date on the status of your job. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.
We combine our industry knowledge, the highest quality building supplies and equipment, and our dedication to deliver exceptional service to our clients. We will stay in touch, keeping you up to date on both the paperwork and renovation process.
Be the first to hear about property improvement tips and updates from our latest projects.